To gather requirements from business users and document such requirements into detailed functional specifications for technical teams.
This role also involves working closely with Technology, Business, Creative, and User Experience Specialist.
- Accountable for gathering detailed business requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
- Assist business users in preparing Requirements Document (RD), simplifying business requirements while still meeting business needs.
- Preparing and documenting detailed functional specifications documentations.
- Participate during the System Development, Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
- Assist business teams during pre-sales to scope out technical solutions and needs.
Reports into: Chief Technology Officer
The ideal candidate is likely to possess the following
- Experience in Project Coordination, Business Analysis, System Analysis and Quality Analysis with practice in implementation and integration strategies within a team-oriented environment.
- Experience working with dispersed teams in different countries and varying cultures.
- Analytical skills to understand the Business Process and Functionality, Business and Functional Requirements and to translate them into System Requirement Specifications and Functional Specifications.
- Understand Functional, Regression, System Integration (SIT), User Acceptance (UAT), Load/Performance, Security and Platform testing.
- Work with internal/external customers in analyzing business needs and functional requirements.
- Team Worker and Independent Contributor.
- Communication (verbal and written).
Desirable: Digital Agency background preferred.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a business analyst role.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese for business communication.
Salary and Benefits
- Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
- Company provides twice yearly appraisals
- Salary increments and promotions as appropriate.
- Bonus may be given and will be based on company and staff performance.
- Secondary benefits include working closely with teams across Southeast Asia and U.K, monthly activities for the company, company trips and training provided by industry leaders.
- The company also operates on in a linear environment where opportunities to learn and be mentored is highly encouraged in our agency.